Sunday, March 12, 2017

Happy Easter...

Sharon Cameron our Guest Designer for this month is back with another card using the adorable Bunny Stacks stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.


Hi Friends,

Here is my second card as a Guest Designer at One Crazy Stamper this month. This card was created using High Hopes Stamps Easter Bunny Stacks (add link) rubber stamp. I had a lot of fun coloring this cute stamp with my PrismaColor Markers (and a couple of Copics).

  • Bunny Fur – Cool Grey 20% (PM 109) 
  • Bunny Ears, Paws, Nose & Cheeks – Salmon Pink (PM 122) 
  • Bunny Bow Ties – True Blue (PB 39), Parrot Green (PB 32) 
  • Sign – Goldenrod (PB 69), Terra Cotta (PM 82), Cocoa Bean (PM 214) 
  • Easter Eggs – Mahogany Red (PB 150), Peach (PB 170), Aquamarine (PB 37)
  • Grass – *Copic* YG63, YG67
The pink and yellow gingham designer paper is from the K&Company Best Of Brenda Walton paper pad and the cardstock is Recollections Pink Buttons paper pack and Citrus Blend paper pack.

I finished it off with some pink ribbon from my stash and a few pink sequins.

I hope you have enjoyed what I created with this fabulous stamp. Take a moment to pop on over to the One Crazy Stamper blog and check out all the other wonderful creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment