Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Just for you

Hi all, Madge here for another Wednesday.  OCS is having a May Challenge celebrating “Mothers”… My mother loved flowers – you might say that this card is in memory of my Mom – a wonderful, kind and gracious lady …… today, I’ve chosen a P1010356Stamp Set from OCS called “Fabulous Flourishes”.  I don’t see it in the OCS inventory, but it was a Flourishes Stamp set of 6, and if you’d like to have it, I’m sure Lora would be willing to order it once again.  Don’t you just love flourishes? – there is so much you can do with them for an elegant, classic look.

Materials used:

Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Xpress It blend cardstock; Fancy Tags Three; Flowers; Distress inks (Antique Linen, Dusty Concord); Brad (Bo Bunny), Ribbon (stash).

P1010359

This is the inside, ready for a sentiment for the right occasion.

Remember, “Stamp up a storm, ink up a wish and send it on to someone to brighten their day”.

siggyhaycock

5 comments:

  1. A great card, Madege. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very elegant card! I love it! :) I am thinking that I should dig out my flourish stamps and make a card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning. I don't mean to copy what Christine said, but it is totally elegant. It is a beautiful card. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeously elegant.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, fabulous use of the flourish stamp set, and great color use!!!

    ReplyDelete